How do I return an item?
- Place the shoes back in the original packaging if possible.
- On the bottom of your dispatch note, complete and cut out the returns slip and place into your packaging. Please indicate the reason for return using the codes provided and, in the case of a fault or error on our part, please provide a full description in the space provided.
- Cut out the returns label on the bottom of your dispatch note and affix it to the outside of the parcel. If you have lost your dispatch note you can download and print another return label.
Please send all returns to the following address:
FitFlop Returns Department
NEED A NEW RETURNS LABEL? Click here.
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding the returns service, customer service will be able to assist at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0800 8560148.
Things to note
- Returns are accepted up to 28 days from your order date
- We unfortunately cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive, or for those that get damaged in shipping on their return.
- Except where an item is faulty, the item(s) returned must be in their original and saleable condition without having been worn outdoors.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure you package them up well to prevent any damage or lost shoes during shipping.
How long will my refund take to process?
It will be processed within 14 business days of receipt, and we will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
On receipt at our warehouse, standard inspection checks will be carried out in conjunction with the reason specified on the return, and once approved a refund to the original payment method will be issued. Please allow up to 10 working days from receipt for this refund to be made.
Will you refund the cost of any bank charges incurred?
We cannot accept liability nor can we take responsibility for any bank charges that you may have incurred.
Will I be refunded for the cost of delivery?
For full price and Outlet orders, we will refund at least the cost of Standard Delivery to you, in accordance with your statutory rights. Carriage must be paid on Sale and Clearance returns.